An automotive, socially networked, experimental silent media screening
Saturday, June 25, 2011, 8:30 PM ‘til ???, Free
You asked for a return of Reels on Wheels. Well, we have a truck, a video projector and some great films! What more is needed. Join us as we caravan from Pasadena into the heart of beautiful Eagle Rock showing cool stuff on empty walls and mysterious temples of commerce.
Or you can fly solo and anticipate our route following the order of street addresses provided below.
Sites and Very Approximate Times
- 8:30 – 8:50 – South corner of Colorado Blvd. and Madison in Pasadena
- 9:10 – 9:30 – Colorado Blvd. and Mt. Royal, Eagle Rock
- 9:45 – 10:05 – Macy’s at Eagle Rock Plaza, Colorado and W. Broadway
- 10:15 – 10:25 – 5015 Eagle Rock Blvd.
- 10:35 – 10:50 – Fresh and Easy on Eagle Rock Blvd. at W. Ave. 42
Call us if you get lost during the show
A Simple Route
From the 1st site in Pasadena to Macy’s you will stay on Colorado Blvd. for about 5 miles. From there we go back on Colorado to Eagle Rock Blvd. and turn right. No other streets involved … sort of.
Made possible by grants from The City of Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs, the City of Pasadena Cultural Affairs Division and The Pasadena Arts Commission, Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors through the Los Angeles County Arts Commission, and Newtown Members’ donations.